Friday, September 19, 2014

Makeup Artist

Duties and responsibilities: A makeup artist is someone who uses cosmetic techniques and processes to create beauty upon the human body. In its simplest form, it enhances a person's appearance, bringing out color and features and hiding or smoothing out flaws, using cosmetic products. At its most extreme, makeup artistry creates imaginative characters and special effects for films, television, photography and theater.

Salary: a makeup artist makes about $22,850 to $117,720 depending on location

Education: While some retail make-up positions don't require any experience or education, you'll need some training if you want to work in salons or specialized areas, like bridal or theater make-up. 

      

Reflection: I would like to be one because it seems like a fun career. I don’t usually wear makeup but I would like to be a makeup artist. I would do this like as my second job.

No comments:

Post a Comment