Thursday, September 11, 2014

911 memorial
What I know about the 911 is that 2 planes crashed in the twin towers in New York City. Over 3,000 people were killed during the attacks in New York City and Washington, D.C., including more than 400 police officers and firefighters.  I remember when I first heard about it, I was in 5th grade; my teacher was telling us about it on the day of 911 too. At first I didn't know what it was but when she started explaining it and I realized what had happened.       



Reflection: my thoughts on this is that it’s really sad, when I see videos my eyes get watery, especially when I see how some people just threw themselves out of the building. It gets me mad how some people can just be so heartless, they’re killing other people and they didn’t care. I feel bad for the families of all the people that died. May they all rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment