Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final : Part 2
A) What i liked about this class is that we learn more things with like computers and all. I dislike using the typing tutor. 
B) Some suggestions for this class is that we can have more free time at the end of class.
and maybe we can do fun stuff with the computers not just doing like the SSS and all.
C) Yes, i feel like i actually did do my best in this class.
D) I usually only read my 100+ goals when i come to this class, because i always forget to take my notebook home i always leave it in my locker.
E) I can't say I'm committed to being a CTR person, because I always make a lot of mistakes and I'm not perfect but I'll try more to become a CTR person.
F) I will promise to try to become a CTR person, and to always be responsible for my own actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment