Wednesday, December 17, 2014


Final : Part 1


My interdisciplinary project went good. The people in my group were Ashley Kim, Oscar Orozco, Veronica Hernandez, and Aaron Chavarria. We did our project on asthma, and our claim was that children develop asthma more than adults do, since their immune system is weaker than adults. Each one of my group mates worked on a different section of the project, and i worked on how asthma affects local individuals. On the day of the presentation, i was pretty nervous because they had changed the information on my slide a day before, so i didn't get to memorize nothing from my slide. Over all, on the day of the presentation, my group did a good job. Even though i kind of messed up when i was explaining the graph of the survey we conducted in HPIAM. We got our grade in english class and i got a 3 so it was pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment